Perfection and precision are of the highest priority. For decades we have successfully proven our capabilities in non-destructive testing methods. Our NDT Inspectors are qualified according to the highest aviation standards (level 3 & 2).
Capabilities in Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Services
We offer all test procedures applicable to the aerospace industry‘s NDT requirements such as magnetic particle, dye penetrant, ultra-sonic and eddy current. Our experts are certified to the highest aerospace standards (Level III). We perform inspections (e.g. propellers, landing gears, wheels, engines and composite structures) where you need them, be it at your or at our facilities and even on-wing.
- Magnetic particle testing (MT)
- Dye penetrant testing (PT)
- Ultra-sonic testing (UT)
- Eddy current testing (ET)
- Mobile high speed thermographic testing (FLIR)
- On and off wing inspection
- Certified Level III and Level II inspectors
- Competitive prices and short TAT
- For MRO and new parts