We deliver tailor made solutions by utilizing the combination of our EASA Part 21J certified design organization and our EASA Part 21G certified manufacturing workshops. We develop and produce to your needs, be it for prototypes or series production.
Engineering and Design Capabilities – Download
Within the existing scope of our Design Organization approval we provide Supplemental Type Certificates (STC’s), Minor Design Changes and approved repairs for small and large aircraft. In addition we provide engineering support in all areas of aviation.
- Specialized in avionics, electrics, structures, hydraulics, mechanics and powertrain systems
- Development of STCs, Major and Minor Changes
- Development of LED interior and exterior lighting systems, including night vision capability
- Development of retrofit solutions
- Development of in house repair procedures
- Obsolescence management including spare part development and production (EPA and PMA)
- High technological know-how based on our widely spread MRO and manufacturing activities
- In house EASA Part 21G production and EASA/FAA Part 145 maintenance capabilities
- Consolidated know how and experience of three former design organizations (Air Berlin Technik, Nayak Aircraft Service and Röder)